Is everyone excited for christmas?!
I thought I’d share with you all my Christmas Wishlist for 2017.
* Co-ordinate print of where we got engaged in Mexico
* Urban Decay Heat Eyeshadow Pallette
* Kurt Geiger Maze 2 Trainers
* Any Nutella gifts (yes that makes me happy) haha
* Charlotte Tilbury 6 Shades of Love – Love Glow
* Tanya Burr’s – Tanya’s Christmas Book
What’s on everyone else’s Christmas List?
I hope everyone gets what they wish for & has a wonderful Christmas with their loved ones.
With Love, V x
Good Evening Guys! Hope you’ve had a lovely bank holiday weekend.
Wednesday was my Mother-in-law’s 40th Birthday. I combined one of her favourite chocolates into a birthday cake for her. Ferrero Rocher.
Saturday, we took her to The Park Royal Hotel, Stretton. Where we had a spa night away with no stress in sight. Yes! I’d had a very busy and stressful week in work so it was much needed for me!
We took plenty of alcohol with us and could barely reach the hotel with the amount we had to carry. Haha.
Eventually, we got in our rooms and decided to start drinking of course! My sister-in-law had a surprise massage booked for her and we kept on drinking without even realising.
We headed down to the spa with her and left her to get her surprise massage, ran back to the room and decorated with with banners and party poppers, then ran back down to go swimming and wait for her.
Had a great time away and I can’t wait for the next one! Absolutely love spa days!!
Just a short and sweet post guys 😊
My Top 5 Fragrances
1. YSL – Black Opium Nuit Blanche
2. Marc Jacobs – Daisy Dream Forever
3. Paco Rabanne – Lady Million
4. Marc Jacobs – Decadence
5. Jimmy Choo – The Original Fragrance
What are your faves ladies?