Valentines day isn’t usually a day I celebrate with my Fiancé. However, on the odd occasion after 6 1/2 years we have slightly celebrated it.
Here’s a few ideas of dates indoors and outdoors you may enjoy!
- Romantic indoor picnic – Plenty of snacks, popcorn etc and maybe even a chocolate or cheese fondue!
- Movie Night – if you have the props.. a cuddle fort may be fun! Lots of snacks and marathons of your favourite films.
- Valentine’s Meal – pick a fancy restaurant or one you’ve never tried before.
- Spa Day – A relaxing spa day together could be perfect if you both need to unwind.
- Weekend Away – a luxury weekend away in a lodge with a hot tub, your favourite place or a new adventure for you both.
- Activity Day – Bowling, Mini golf, Segway, Rock Climbing.
Over the Christmas period I bought tickets for the Manchester Ice Village.
It’s a little village where you can prebook for ice-skating and the ice village. They have some small stalls for Bratwurst and boozy hot chocolates, like a traditional Christmas Market.
The ice cavern which we had booked for, £9pp, was a tent with a temperature of -10! You really need that boozy hot chocolate when you come back out!
You can take your time walking through looking at all of the sculptures people had made. There were 12 different nods to Manchester within ice carvings for you to find throughout.
It’s one of the cutest places I’ve been to and would 100% recommend it to families and couples.
Crisp, colourful leaves, rainy weather, Halloween and Cosy Knits. Autumn is my favourite time of year!
Here’s some idea’s for dates with your partner!
- Drive somewhere secluded, take some blankets and stargaze
- Gather some wood and create a fire. Toast some Marshmallows or make some smores!
- Grab some popcorn and stick a movie on while the rain is pouring outside.
- Pumpkin carving
- Visit a haunted house
- Bake cookies
- A simple autumn walk amongst all the fallen leaves
14th April 2018 – Manchester Arena
I took Jay to see the Fast and Furious Live Show in Manchester for his late birthday present.
I’ve been so excited for this since booking it at the beginning of the year.
The show was amazing!
The stunts were all spot on and the atmosphere was surreal. It was a full action packed afternoon. From gun shots to crashes and explosions.
The audience were involved in lots of different activities through the show.
It was great to see parts from every film throughout, my only bother that they weren’t in order!
My most favourite thing about it is the drifting. If you were wondering if we were choking on the burnt rubber fumes – it really wasn’t that bad!
Fast Five is my favourite film out of the lot. I absolutely love Danza Kuduro, and the moment at the end of this scene live was amazing! The song started playing and I was dancing and there’s an explosion of $ dollar bills flying down on us!
It was such a fab afternoon, we both had such a good time.
BEST. DATE. EVER!
Brownie points to me of course.. ❤️