Halloween is one of the best celebrations for me. I love autumn, carving pumpkins, drinking hot chocolates and snuggled up in thick Knits!
There’s nothing better than snuggling up with a duvet watching scary films! Or Halloween movies with the kids!
- The Addams Family
- Hocus Pocus
- Nightmare On Elm Street
- Monster House
- The Conjuring
- Hotel Transylvania
- Corpse Bride
- Scared Shrekless
- The Ring
- Wrong Turn
Light your pumpkin and grab some popcorn!
Valentines day isn’t usually a day I celebrate with my Fiancé. However, on the odd occasion after 6 1/2 years we have slightly celebrated it.
Here’s a few ideas of dates indoors and outdoors you may enjoy!
- Romantic indoor picnic – Plenty of snacks, popcorn etc and maybe even a chocolate or cheese fondue!
- Movie Night – if you have the props.. a cuddle fort may be fun! Lots of snacks and marathons of your favourite films.
- Valentine’s Meal – pick a fancy restaurant or one you’ve never tried before.
- Spa Day – A relaxing spa day together could be perfect if you both need to unwind.
- Weekend Away – a luxury weekend away in a lodge with a hot tub, your favourite place or a new adventure for you both.
- Activity Day – Bowling, Mini golf, Segway, Rock Climbing.
Crisp, colourful leaves, rainy weather, Halloween and Cosy Knits. Autumn is my favourite time of year!
Here’s some idea’s for dates with your partner!
- Drive somewhere secluded, take some blankets and stargaze
- Gather some wood and create a fire. Toast some Marshmallows or make some smores!
- Grab some popcorn and stick a movie on while the rain is pouring outside.
- Pumpkin carving
- Visit a haunted house
- Bake cookies
- A simple autumn walk amongst all the fallen leaves
14th April 2018 – Manchester Arena
I took Jay to see the Fast and Furious Live Show in Manchester for his late birthday present.
I’ve been so excited for this since booking it at the beginning of the year.
The show was amazing!
The stunts were all spot on and the atmosphere was surreal. It was a full action packed afternoon. From gun shots to crashes and explosions.
The audience were involved in lots of different activities through the show.
It was great to see parts from every film throughout, my only bother that they weren’t in order!
My most favourite thing about it is the drifting. If you were wondering if we were choking on the burnt rubber fumes – it really wasn’t that bad!
Fast Five is my favourite film out of the lot. I absolutely love Danza Kuduro, and the moment at the end of this scene live was amazing! The song started playing and I was dancing and there’s an explosion of $ dollar bills flying down on us!
It was such a fab afternoon, we both had such a good time.
BEST. DATE. EVER!
Brownie points to me of course.. ❤️