Valentines day isn’t usually a day I celebrate with my Fiancé. However, on the odd occasion after 6 1/2 years we have slightly celebrated it.
Here’s a few ideas of dates indoors and outdoors you may enjoy!
- Romantic indoor picnic – Plenty of snacks, popcorn etc and maybe even a chocolate or cheese fondue!
- Movie Night – if you have the props.. a cuddle fort may be fun! Lots of snacks and marathons of your favourite films.
- Valentine’s Meal – pick a fancy restaurant or one you’ve never tried before.
- Spa Day – A relaxing spa day together could be perfect if you both need to unwind.
- Weekend Away – a luxury weekend away in a lodge with a hot tub, your favourite place or a new adventure for you both.
- Activity Day – Bowling, Mini golf, Segway, Rock Climbing.
@cheesefestuk held a festival for cheese lovers like myself in Liverpool this weekend.
This was such a great idea to get myself out the house to do something different.
I took my mum with me and we really enjoyed the time spent.
VIP PASS – £22
We could get ourselves some free halloumi fries or mozzarella sticks each. We got both!
We also got ourselves a free drink from the bar; prosecco and wine.
There were different stalls around selling cheese from different countries. Crazy cheese and unique cheese.
We tried many different cheeses as we wandered around. My favourite was the chilli and lime pictured below.
I’ve also never seen so many coloured cheeses.. Do any of these put you off?
There were stalls for nachos, burgers, grilled sandwiches, mac and cheese and pasta. My favourite is the melted cheese wheel where they pour it on your food.
There was even cheesecake! I had to try a piece of the mango one. Yummy!
The most Instagrammable cheese were these cheese bombs! Created as a gift originally for a friend who moved to Australia. All of the varieties she makes are amazing!
We had a great day out together, very rare that we have time to go out.
Thanks for reading guys!
Comment below your favourite cheese!
With Love, V x