Valentines day isn’t usually a day I celebrate with my Fiancé. However, on the odd occasion after 6 1/2 years we have slightly celebrated it.
Here’s a few ideas of dates indoors and outdoors you may enjoy!
- Romantic indoor picnic – Plenty of snacks, popcorn etc and maybe even a chocolate or cheese fondue!
- Movie Night – if you have the props.. a cuddle fort may be fun! Lots of snacks and marathons of your favourite films.
- Valentine’s Meal – pick a fancy restaurant or one you’ve never tried before.
- Spa Day – A relaxing spa day together could be perfect if you both need to unwind.
- Weekend Away – a luxury weekend away in a lodge with a hot tub, your favourite place or a new adventure for you both.
- Activity Day – Bowling, Mini golf, Segway, Rock Climbing.